KPN Travels, a leading bus operator in South India has an online ticket reservation system. Here you will find a step by step guide to book a ticket in KPN – KPN Online Booking guide.
KPN Travels India Ltd, is a private transport operator in South India, with headquarters at Salem and operating buses in the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka and the union territory of Pondicherry.It serves more than 200 destinations all over South India transporting around 6000 passengers per day. KPN Travels is a well known name in the transportation sector of South India, for more than 3 decades.From a modest beginning in 1972 under Dr.K.P.Natarajan, its Managing Director, KPN Travels has come a long way in providing excellent bus services to its traveling customers. Today it has one of the most modern fleet of buses with 35 Volvo B7R luxury coaches.
KPN Travels has embraced modern technology to enhance the quality of bus journey. It also provides an online ticket booking system. The following are the steps to reserve a ticket for any KPN bus, online.
How to book a ticket for KPN Bus services online?
- Go to kpntravels.in
- If you are a new user, register yourself as a member, by clicking “New User Register here” and filling up all the required information
- Once you register yourself as a member, a confirmation mail is sent to the registered email address
- Login into the KPN online reservation system (“Member Login“) using the registered email id and password
- Select the From and To location,date of journey, service (Day or night bus) and click Plan
- A list of all available KPN Bus services will be displayed for the chosen options.Select a suitable service from the list, by clicking the radio button against it.Click “check availability and book ticket” button to check the availability of the requested number of seats and reserve the bus tickets. You can also click the “Route” button to check the route that the chosen bus service will ply to reach the destination from the departure location
- Next, enter the main traveler name (if you are booking bus tickets for a family, this could be the family head), select the boarding place. select the seats that you want to book (under “Select your Seats“), enter the sex of the person for whom the seat is booked (from the drop-down) and finally click “Book” button
- A summary of the ticket details such as From, To, Route, Date of journey, Departure time, bus type etc. are listed.Check these details for correctness. If the entered details are correct, read and accept your terms and conditions , select the payment gateway and click “Make Payment“.
- You will be taken to the chosen payment gateway (ICICI o Axis). After making the payment, the ticket is generated displayed. If you have a printer you can take a printout of the ticket. (If no printer is available, make a note of the ticket number.This number will also be available in booked tickets menu under My account. You can quote this number and get your ticket at any KPN outlet
That is all!!! It is important to remember that the traveler in whose name the ticket has been booked has to necessarily carry a copy of the proof of identity with him/her during the journey.
Book tickets online for KPN bus services and enjoy your travel in KPN buses!!!
You can also check out the guides on KSRTC Online Booking.