APPSC stands for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. We had earlier covered how to submit a TNPSC Application online and how to check the TNPSC application status online. In another post about Indian Government Jobs we had listed the web addresses of the leading Indian Government job recruiting bodies like the UPSC, SSC, RRBs and also Public service commissions of various states.Here we will detail the steps to submit an online application for a APPSC job.
How to submit an APPSC online Application at apspsc.gov.in?
Find below the steps to apply for any APPSC Job online.
- Go to APPSC Website, where you will find the list of all Job notifications. Click on the Get challan link towards the right of the job notification to which you want to apply.
- You will be taken to an APPSC online application form. Fill up the form and preview it
- If any changes are to be made, click the Edit button, make the necessary changes and click the Next button
- Finally, enter the verification code and click Submit button.
- A unique Reference Id/Challan no. is generated and displayed. Note this number for future references. The challan is also displayed. Alternatively you can go to the home page of the APPSC website and download the challan by providing the generated reference id and the applicant’s date of birth. Take a print of the challan to pay the prescribed fee in any SBI branch /APOnline Centre and obtain applicant copy of fee paid challan with details of journal number. A list of SBI Branches/ AP Online centres is available here
- Every applicant has to pay Rs. 25/- towards processing chargesAfter payment of fee at any SBI branch /APOnline Centre on or before the specified date, candidate has to again visit the APPSC website after 2:00 P.M. on the Next working day and enter the payment details to submit application
- Click on submit Application button to submit the application online. The application form appears. Enter the Reference ID/Challan no. which was obtained earlier. Also enter the journal No. given at SBI/AP online centres, after paying the fees. Enter the date of birth and date of payment of fees also.
- The online application has a set of instructions for loading your photograph and signature.After loading your photograph and signature, complete the application form by giving all the requisite details.
- You can preview the application form by clicking the Preview button. Review the details carefully. In case of any changes in the data, click No button. Click Yes button to submit the data.
- After clicking YES, read and accept the declaration and click submit button to submit the application form online.
- Take a print of the submitted application form by downloading the application. Alternatively you can go the home page of the APPSC and download the application by providing the generated reference id and the applicant date of birth.
- You can also check the status of your application, by clicking Check Application Status button and providing the reference ID and date of birth.
- A few days before the scheduled examination, the hall tickets will be available for download from the website.
Wasn’t that simple to apply for APPPSC jobs online? Submit applications for APPSC Jobs online.