BSNL Prepaid Broadband Plans have been recently announced by the India’s premier Telecom company – BSNL. However, Prepaid BSNL BBService (BSNL Broadband Service) will now be available only for Landline customers of BSNL.
BSNL Prepaid Broadband Account Creation:
BSNL will collect the installation and Modem charges in advance through Demand Note, through the local commercial system, at the time of application for Prepaid BB Service connection. In case the applicant has his/her own modem, only Installation charges shall be collected.Details of the installation charges are as follows:
- Installation Charge – Rs. 250/- *
- Modem Charges for outright purchase:
- Type-I – Rs. 1000/- **
- Type-II – Rs. 1600/- **
* Service Tax extra, ** Sales Tax and other Govt. levies extra.
he creation of Prepaid BB account will be FREE of any other charges and the account will be created with complementary balance of 50 MB in any Plan and with validity of 15 days from the date of creation.
BSNL Prepaid Broadband Plan vouchers available to the customer:
After account creation, the customer has to recharge his account by any of the Unlimited/Limited plan vouchers as per his/her choice:
E-mail ID :
On request by the customer, an email id with 5 MB mail space shall be given in bsnl.in domain, to all BSNL Prepaid Broadband Plan subscribers.
Renewal / Recharge of account :
- The customer can recharge his account online from the BSNL portal after purchasing the voucher either through BSNL CSC or other retail outlets.
- While the account under limited Plans will be governed by validity as well as usage amount, the account under Unlimited Plans will be governed by validity period only . The renewal of unlimited plan will create new validity period on the date of renewal as per the value (MRP) of the Unlimited Plan Voucher, together with the related bandwidth speed opted by the customer (as per their unlimited Plan). For example, if a customer availing Pre-paid 256 Kbps account (unlimited) renews his/her account with BB R_UL 1200 voucher and opts for speed of upto 512 kbps at the time of renewal, charging as per the new opted bandwidth will start and new validity of 30 days will be applicable.
- In case the customer opts for migrations from unlimited plan to limited plan or vice versa his/her validity/balance shall not be carried forward. The account will be treated as a fresh account. However, the customer will be able to retain his user account.
Enjoy the various BSNL Broadband Prepaid Plans!!!
Check out the various other BSNL Broadband Plans