BSNL Broadband has Wimax Tariff Plans for Home and Business users. The following table details the Wimax Home Plans – HOWI 1000, HOWI 1800 and Wimax Business Plans – BU WI 4400, BUWI 8000, BUWI 12000 and BUWI 20000.
BSNL Broadband Wimax Plans for Home and Business
|Particulars||HOWI 1000 (Home Plans)||HO WI 1800 (Home Plans)||BU WI 4400 (Business Plans)||BUWI 8000 (Business Plans)||BUWI 12000 (Business Plans)||BUWI 20000 (Business Plans)|
|Bandwidth||256 Kbps||512 Kbps||256 Kbps||512 Kbps||1024 Kbps||2048 Kbps|
|Single/ Multi user (SU/MU)||SU||SU||MU||MU||MU||MU|
|One time Installation Charges (Rs.)*||750||750||750||750||750||750|
|Fixed Monthly Charges* (Rs.)||1000||1800||4400||8000||12000||20000|
|Discounted Annual Payment Option (Rs.)*||10000||18000||44000||80000||120000||200000|
|Free Email IDs/ Space (Per email ID)||2/5 MB||2/5 MB||2/5 MB||2/5 MB||4/5 MB||4/5 MB|
|Dl/UL limit per month||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Security Deposit||One month Fixed Monthly Charges||One month Fixed Monthly Charges||One month Fixed Monthly Charges||One month Fixed Monthly Charges||One month Fixed Monthly Charges||One month Fixed Monthly Charges|
- 1.ULD stands for Unlimited with differential speed.
- 2. No additional Volume based discount as circulated vide letter no. 10-3/Comml./2009-R&C dated 02.04.09 shall be applicable for all the Limited Plans as mentioned above.
- 3. The above rates are exclusive of Service Tax, which will be charged as per prevailing rates.
Other terms and conditions
- 1. The CPE will be provided directly to the customer by M/s SOMA and its payment will be
made directly to M/s SOMA. The price of CPE will be as under (All other Taxes as per actuals):
- (a) CPE â Home User (SU) : Rs. 10000
- (b) CPE â Business User (MU) : Rs. 12000
- 2. In addition to the above, CPEs will be given free of cost under the Business Plans if:
(a) The customer commits to subscribe for guaranteed period of three years; or
(b) The customer agrees to pay in one yearâs FMC in advance for the 1 Mbps and 2 Mbs
Business Plans at the time of registering the service.
- 3. No free CPEs will be provided under the Home Plans.
- 4. Apart from above mentioned tariff, all other terms and conditions of service and revenue
sharing etc will be separately intimated by SP Branch, BSNL Corporate Office
Check out the other BSNL Broadband Plans: