This tutorial explains the steps to carry out TTD Online Booking For Accommodation. Earlier we covered a tutorial on TTD Online Booking For Darshans.But most pilgrims would also need rooms to stay in Tirumala Tirupathi. The good news is TTD now makes it easy to book online for accommodation. But Pilgrim can book for accommodation, a minimum of 3 days in advance and a maximum of 90 days.
How To Book Online For TTD Accommodation?
- First go here and check availability of accommodation by clicking Check Availability on the top right or Availability chart on the left (menu). Under Amount, select the accommodation type and month-year you want to check for the availability
- The e-Accommodation Check Availability window displays the selected month calendar where the booked dates are marked in red, available dates in green, and the dates for which the quota not released in blue color
- Next, go here and enter the number of rooms you want under No Of Rooms, against the desired Accommodation Type. Note that a pilgrim can reserve a maximum of two rooms only
- Against Check-In Date, select the date and month-year you want for the accommodation and click Continue
- The e- Accommodation Booking Personal Information page appears. Note that your Booking Request frame displays the entered booking request information of the pilgrim
- Under Your Personal Information frame, select the salutation title and enter the name of the pilgrim under Name
- Enter the e-mail address of the pilgrim in Email Address
- Enter the address, city, and the zip/pin code of the pilgrim in Address , City, and Zip/Pin-code respectively
- Select the country and state of the pilgrim from Country and State respectively
- Enter the mobile number, phone number, and fax number of the pilgrim along with the country code, area code, phone code, and extension in Mobile No, Phone No, and Fax No respectively
- Select any one of the photo identity card options from Photo ID Card drop-down
- Furnish the relevant Information( Passport No, Driving License No, Employee No,..etc) about the Photo Id card. This is a must to secure a Booking
- Click Browse and select the image file under Upload your Photo
- Under the Payments Options frame select the payment bank from Payment Bank (Note that only Citibank gateway is available now)
- Select the payment mode from Payment Mode
- Under the Disclaimer Note frame click the I agree to terms and conditions check box option
- Click Book Now and the corresponding bank page appears. Enter your card number, valid expiry date and I-PIN (Internet Password)
- The e-Accommodation Booking Details page displays the entered booking request and the personal information of the pilgrim
- Click Receipt hyperlink. The e- Accommodation Booking Receipt window appears
- The e-Accommodation Booking Receipt window displays the booking receipt details
- Click Print hyperlink to print the booking receipt If your payment gets rejected, the e-Accommodation Booking Details page displays the process cancellation message
- Go here and enter your booking number and Photo ID No. and click Continue. (Note that if you missed your Accommodation Receipt, this page lets re-Generate your Receipt (duplicate copy)
- The e-Accommodation Booking Confirmation Details page displays the booking details for the entered booking number, in case the booking has been confirmed.
- Click Receipt hyperlink. The e- Accommodation Ticket Receipt window appears
- The e-Accommodation Ticket Receipt window displays ticket receipt details. Click Print hyperlink to print the Ticket
How To confirm TTD Online booking For Accommodation And Print Ticket Receipt?
Now that you have the tickets for accommodation and seva/darshan in Tirumala Tirupathi, you are all set to get the blessings of lord Venkateswara (Balaji) in Tirumala Tirupathi. Enjoy.