BSNL Broadband High Speed Limited Plans – 2011
Here are some high speed broadband plans offered by BSNL to Home and Business users. However, these plans have usage limitations though the limits are high i.e. 125 GB and 250 GB!
High Speed plans are standalone plans but with high bandwidth and download limits! Currently, BSNL offers two high speed limited plans with bandwidth up to 16 GB and 32 GB!
BSNL Broadband High Speed Plans (Limited) for Home and Business Users
|Nomenclature||BBG Super Speed Combo 4999||BBG Super Speed Combo 6999|
|Bandwidth (Download Speed)||Upto 16 Mbps||Upto 24 Mbps|
|Applicability||All Users||All Users|
|Monthly Charges (Rs)||4999||6999|
|Discounted Annual Payment Option (Rs)||49990||69990|
|Download/Upload Limit (MB/ GB) per month||125 GB||250 GB|
|Additional Usage Charges/MB beyond free download/upload limit (Rs)||Rs. 0.10/- per MB||Rs. 0.10/- per MB|
|Night Unlimited (0200-0800 Hrs)||No||No|
|Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID)||1/5 MB||1/5 MB|
|Static IP Address (On written Request)||One||One|
|Security Deposit||One Month charges||One Month charges|
|Minimum Hire Period||One Month||One Month|
|Telephone fixed monthly charges in Rs||NIL||NIL|
|Free Calls(MCU)/ Month||1000||1000|
|MCU charges/ pulse in Rs.||1||1|
|Commited Period for FREE MODEM**||12 Months||12 Months|
|Type of Modem$||VDSL WiFi||VDSL WiFi|
· **The modem shall be given FREE if the customer commits for the period as shown and pays the necessary charges in advance. In that case, customer will then own the modem and will not be required to return the modem after the end of the committed period.
· $ Customer eligible for ADSL Basic modem may be offered Other Modem Types on payment of Half the price.
· Customers eligible for ADSL WiFi modem may be offered ADSL Basic modem ( if they choose so) without any extra cost.
· No additional Volume based discount as circulated vide letter no. 10-3/2009-R&C dated 02.04.09 shall be applicable for all the plans.
· The above rates are exclusive of Service Tax, which will be charged as per prevailing tariff.
· Security deposit for local/STD/ISD facility and installation charges as applicable shall be taken from the customer.
- BSNL Broadband Plans